February 8, 2010

Yes, I keep a football in my room... what of it?

Another SuperBowl has come and gone.

Another year... that my team didn't make it. ::sigh:: NEXT YEAR!!!

Oh well. It was a good game! And the Doritos commercials were awesome ("keep yo' hands off my Momma and keep yo' hands of my Doritos!" E.P.I.C.).

I've come to realize that I never really liked football (ok, yes, I hated football) until I came to college and got to watch my guy friends take each other on every semester out on the gridiron. Somethin' clicked, and now it's the coolest thing (aside from paintball, surfing, and skydiving). ;) And today was one of those days that I really wanted to be able to watch 'em play.

So, I pulled out my trusty old pigskin and was playing around with it in my room (yes, I keep a football in my room... what of it?) and realized that some pictures were in order. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment