February 16, 2010

Joy

Today was one of the best. Started out far too early... and is ending far too late. Was far too cold and FAR too windy. Far too much work to do and far too little time. Far too many decisions to make and not enough wisdom to know how to make them. Far too beautiful and far too love filled. Far too joyous and far too amazing.

Filled to the brim with tiny seedling blessings that quickly overflowed into gorgeous blooms. :)

Short chat conversations with dear friends who make me laugh, new doors opening up to me, playing cars with a three year old boy (::grin::), being able to sit and listen to my dearest friends tell me of the way God is working situations and bringing that special someone into their lives...
These are the moments that bring...... JOY!

I'm quickly finding that the most joyful moments of my life are found in the smallest things and some of the most exciting moments are when I earnestly can give things back to God who gave them.



This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment