April 6, 2011

Lost in a New York Moment pt 2

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today 
I want to be a part of it... 
New York, New York 
These vagabond shoes, they're longing to stray 
 Right through the very heart of it...
New York, New York 
I want to wake up in that city, that doesn't sleep 
And find I'm king of the hill...  
Top of the heap! 
My little town blues, they're melting away 
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it...  
In old New York! 
If I can make it there...  
I can make it anywhere! 
It's up to you, New York, New York!  
and you can bet, baby... 
If I can make it there...  
You know, I'm gonna make it just about anywhere!  
Come on, come on through!
New York, New York...  
New York!  

Classic song. Classic vocalist. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Absolutely FABULOUS pictures!
    And I like the way you put it to music.

    And thanks for including a photo of your mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots....wish we could have been there with you.

    ReplyDelete