April 22, 2011

Aaron and Megan Formals

 I met Megan on the first day of college orientation, and we've been friends ever since.
 Life has taken us through trials, crazy schedules where we never saw each other, and then reunited us again in happy wingmate bliss. 
Aaron, I know because of Megan. He's tall, polite, Texan, can sing like nobody's business and makes Megan laugh hard and very frequently (a state of being that most becomes her). 
They were fabulous this night and Megan insisted on being on the blog. So happy to oblige! :) 
They're precious, adorable, and beautiful.  
This would be Megan's "Scarlet O'Hara" pose 


Most precious of preciousness 
All in all... I like that they like each other. 
Am I allowed to claim all future portraits? Yes, please. 

2 comments:

  1. awww! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story to go along with all the sweet pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete