January 12, 2011

Snowday fun for Abby

So, when my sister in law, who is amazing and pretty much brilliant suggested that I take a picture today... in the snow... I was probably what you could call.... less than thrilled. We all know I am not such a fan of the cold. And snow has a tendency to be... well, cold.

But then my brain started whirling as I wondered how on earth to do as Abby had asked, make it pretty, while not freezing my toes off. I needed a prop. Other than a sibling who would also freeze their toes off. A prop that wouldn't mind if I stuck it head first into the snow.

::lightbulb turns on::





tada! perhaps not quuuuiiite what she had envisioned, but this is what I came up with.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Nanook! Cupcake of the North!
    I but your siblings appreciated not freezing their toes off. And now I'm deeply desiring cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherise, it's an SNOWcake.

    Big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a snowxcake in a cup ... and CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete