May 20, 2011

Graduate 2011: Charissa

Friends are quiet angels, who lift us to our feet 
When our wings have trouble remembering how to fly... 
They stand by us and give us the strength to try...  
Friends are quiet angels, who somehow make you see...  
The light that's in the darkness right before the dawn... 
All at once, the journey's not that long... 
But it's the laughter and the fun... 
Sometimes feeling just as one...  
All the tears we cry together, you and I...  
That will keep us heart to heart...  
As time goes by.  
Friends are quiet angels... 
Who fill your life with grace.  
Thrilled to share your joy...  
When a dream comes true... 
And on this special day... 
I'm blessed 'cause I can say... 
I've found a quiet angel...  
You're a very special angel...  
And yes, on this special day...  
I am blessed 'cause I can say... 
I've found a quiet angel... 
You're a very special angel... 
Yes, I've found a quiet angel...  
In YOU! 
<3<3<3 
<################!!!! 
(she knows what it means). 

No comments:

Post a Comment