May 31, 2011

Engaged: Zachary and Annie

There is a child inside my heart tonight...  
No one can see that child but you...  
If I hold on to you too tight, you understand. You hold me too.  
You are the one who reaches through the dark... 
When I'm afraid, you warm the air... 
And, when I close my eyes to sleep, you are my peace, you are my prayer... 
You are my home, you make me strong...  
And in this world of strangers, I belong to someone...  
You are all I know, you're all I have.... 
I won't let go....   
Others may leave, but you will still be there... 
Catching the tears that fill my eyes... 
When I am lost, you are my light....
You are the love, that never dies... 
You are my home, you make me strong...  

And in this world of strangers, I belong to someone...
You are all I know, you're all I have...  
I need you so.  

I will not walk away from you, I will not let you go...  
You're the only home I'll ever know...  

You are my home, you make me strong... 
And in this world of strangers, I belong to someone...  
You are all I know, you're all I have... 
I need you so, I won't let go... 
You are my home. 

1 comment:

  1. Simple beauty. :) Gabri, you have captured Zach and Annie so well. It's very "them." Thanks for sharing the joy!
    -H

    ReplyDelete