January 26, 2010

Bricks

Honestly, you wouldn't believe how many weird looks you will get when you stand out in the freezing cold and snow on your college campus and take pictures of bricks. Yes, bricks. Nothing particularly special about these bricks. They're just awesome. :-)

Okay fine, I'll admit it. I didn't just want to take pictures of the bricks. I was pleaded with by the editor of the student newspaper (Erin, you're awesome!) to take these pictures for the publication....... I never expected to actually LIKE them!!! :-D

But, nonetheless, the lighting was perfect. And the cool winter chill almost is evident in the shots (or maybe it just me remembering it as my fingers thaw out :-P).

And without further explanation, I give you..... bricks. :-)











2 comments:

  1. Gabri these pictures turned out spectacular :) the lighting was awesome today! overcast is one of my favorite weather to shoot in :P

    btw, you should check this out http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ you can get some totally awesome backgrounds for your blog :)

    <3's Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bricks. And I can be found taking photos of them without the pleading of editors. I just like them. :)

    The color in some of those shots is incredible, but I think my two favorites are the b&w's.

    ReplyDelete