March 3, 2010

YUM!

This morning, a friend and I were discussing how colleges should offer readily at least one gourmet cooking class. Alas ours does not. So we decided that we're gonna teach it ourselves... which got me in a very gourmet and "creative" mood.

As soon as I got home, I started whipping out pots and pans and masses of vegetables. After a couple hours, a bit of chopping, lots of "what on earth are you making"s, and LOTS of fighting off the family from eating my precious ingredients... we have the beautiful results! Whoever said Chinese food was hard to make?

On to Thai and Indian next!!! :-)





Admit it, you're jealous ;)

2 comments:

  1. Muahaha... I found your blog!

    I knew, somewhere, deep in the shadows of the earth, you'd be "cooking up" something like this ;).

    Nice pics, though :). Now I am hungry.

    God Bless,
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! wow! how on earth did you find me???? dude... creeper! hehe ;) jk!

    and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete